This is my main copywriting service, which gives you engaging, on-brand content for your website
(not including blog posts).
This service includes:
- A discovery call to find out more about you, your business and your vision
- A plan for the framework of your site and which pages to include based on your web template structure and ideal client
- Compelling and completely bespoke copy for your site with a focus on storytelling over sales patter. You'll receive website wording that connects with your ideal clients and that really feels like you
- Up to two rounds of amends per page.
Find out about the range of services I can offer you on this page. No job is too big or too small, and I understand that every business is different (that’s what makes my work so much fun). If you’re in need of some wording wizardry and don’t see your requirements met on this page, get in touch and say hello. I am always happy to put together bespoke quotes and packages just for you.
Your Brand Story
This is a comprehensive and in depth look at your business from an editorial perspective; helping you to build a story around your brand and giving you the tools to be able to write confidently and creatively in your brand voice across all platforms.
This package includes:
- A discovery consultation on the phone or in person to find out more about you and your vision for your business
- A detailed but concise ideal client profile
- An elevator pitch - distilling what you and your business is about down into two or three snappy sentences to help you sell yourself and your products quickly and stand out from the crowd.
- A word cloud of key words pertaining to your business
- A bespoke editorial style guide in order for you to feel confident writing consistently and authentically in your brand voice
- Competitor analysis - a range of brands from outside your industry whose vision and wording aligns with or complements yours, to use for reference and inspiration.
- 5 on-brand blog post topic ideas
The Brand Story and Website Wording packages can be booked together for £1800
The name of your business is that all-important first impression for a client. It's your initial hug or handshake, and it sets the tone for so much about your brand. Finding just the right name to encapsulate what you stand for, while remaining catchy and memorable is no mean feat. So if you're struggling to come up with something that intrigues, informs and fits your brand values down to the ground, this is the service for you.
This service includes:
- An in-depth discovery call to find out more about you and
- 3-5 ideas for your business name
- A follow up call to discuss, and two further rounds of suggestions if required.
Other services - priced per project
A 'tweak and polish' service, suggesting amends and ways to tighten up your existing content.
Overhauling the content on an existing website to bring in line with a change in ideal client and business vision. Refining, honing, restructuring and rewriting where necessary.
Whether digital or printed, I’ll provide wording for flyers, brochures, promotional materials, newsletters, sales funnel opt-ins, PR articles, media kits and anything else you can think of!
A lovely client of mine has christened this the ‘grammar fairy’ service. I'll look over any of your content for any spelling or grammar errors and inconsistencies, and amend where necessary.
I'll get to know your business, and create a blog calendar for you, detailing on-brand topic ideas, SEO friendly titles and key word suggestions and a series of notes on the angle from which to tackle each post, which you can then flesh out and write.
Working with Jen was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. She created the wonderful copy on my website but also my brand voice guidelines, to help me grow and feel more confident in my communications. Already I can see a difference in the way I'm writing and I always go back to the guidelines as a helpful reference point when I get stuck. She took a lot of time to go through my work and add real value, showing me what was working well from a copy perspective and what could be improved so I really understood how to make my copy work harder for me.
Gemma Hales | Iris and Co